|सचिन तेन्दुलकर क्रिकेट विश्व कप २०११ के साथ हर्षित मुद्रा में.|
क्रिकेट के भगवान सचिन तेन्दुलकर २२ वर्षों से जिस सपनें को अपने दिल में संजोंकर रखे थे.. आज उनके हाथों में कैद है... अब क्रिकेट के इस भगवान को "भारत रत्न" तो मिल ही जाना चाहिए..: राजेश मिश्रा
|Sachin Tendulkar Made His 49th Test Century, passed 14,000 runs and now another Double century|
Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar has reached a pinnacle by hitting another century in his Test cricket career. Sachin scored century on the third day of the final Test match against Australia in Bangalore. Tendulkar’s score was a blunt reply to Australia’s mammoth score of 478 on Day 2.
Unbeatable Tendulkar has scored 214 and opener Murali Vijay scored 139 giving India a relaxed day that was without loss of any wicket. its 6th. Double Hundred in test match, 2nd. Double Hundred in 2010. 2nd. Double Hundred vs Australia and 3rd. Double Hundred in India.
Sachin Tendulkar became the highest scorer in Test cricket after surpassing West Indian legend Brian Lara in the ongoing second Test in Mohali on Friday. 17th oct. 2008. The Master Blaster needed just 15 runs today to overtake Lara's Test match tally of 11,953 runs and establishing a fourth world record in his illustrious career. Tendulkar is also on the verge of creating another landmark as he will also be the first player to amass 12000 runs in Test cricket.
The 35-year-old batting maestro is already the world's top-scorer in One-Day International (16,361) and has the most centuries in Test matches (39) and One-dayers (42).Some remarkable achievements of his career are:
* 4th highest tally of runs in test cricket (10,134) at an outstanding average of 57.25 (highest among those who have scored over 8,500 test runs) as of March 2005
* Most runs (over 13642) and centuries (38) in one-day internationals
* Only person to have scored over 11,000 ODI runs and over 25 ODI centuries as of April 28, 2005
* Highest ODI batting average among Indian batsmen and among all batsmen who have scored over 7,500 ODI runs (as of April 3, 2005)
* Most Number of Man of the Matches in one-day internationals
* Only player to have over 100 innings of 50+ runs in ODIs as of April 2005
* Most Number of Runs in World Cup Cricket History
* First cricketer to cross 10,000-run mark in ODIs
* Has equalled Sunil Gavaskar's record of 34 test centuries.
* Among those who have played over 100 test matches, he is the only one with a batting average above 55.
* Only second Indian to cross 10,000 runs in Test matches.
* He has the most centuries in ODI cricket against Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe.
* He is the fastest to score 10,000 runs in test cricket history. He holds this record along with Brian Lara. Both of them achieved this feat in 195 innings.
* To go with this he has 34 hundreds in Test cricket at an average of 57. An average above 50 distinguishes a batsman as an all time great.
* Highest individual score in ODIs among Indian batsmen (186* against New Zealand at Hyderabad in 1999)
*1994: Arjuna Award Receipient for achievements in Cricket
*1997: Tendulkar was one of the five cricketers selected as Wisden Cricketer of the Year
*1997/98: India's highest sporting honour - Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
*1999: Padma Shri - India's civilian medal of recognition
*2008: Padma Vibhushan, India's second highest civilian award.
*In August 2003, Sachin Tendulkar was voted as the "Greatest Sportsman" of the country in the sport
personalities category in the Best of India poll conducted by Zee News.
*In November 2006, Time magazine named Tendulkar as one of the Asian Heroes.
*In December 2006, he was named "Sports person of the Year"
The current India Poised campaign run by The Times of India has nominated him as the Face of New India next to the likes of
Amartya Sen and Mahatma Gandhi among ओठेर्स